NEW CLIENT INFORMATION
Furry, feathered or scaly – all pets are welcome at Promenade Animal Hospital! We are currently accepting new clients, so call us today to schedule your pet’s first visit at 561-627-8888.
Your forever friend is special, so we understand why you are looking for the very best animal hospital in the Palm Beach Gardens area. Take a look at these reasons why we are a first-rate choice:
- Highly experienced in caring for dogs, cats, exotics, birds and reptiles, we are a one-stop veterinary facility for all of your pet care needs.
- We work hard for our clients and their pets, which is why we love spoiling them with exciting promotions, treats and hospital credit when they refer their friends and family to our practice.
- As the veterinary field advances, so do we! Our team of receptionists, technicians and doctors receive continual training to ensure your pet receives optimal care.
- We believe we would be a great fit for you and your pet. Hear it for yourself on Yelp!
- For over 24 years, Promenade Animal Hospital has compassionately offered the highest quality services for the special pets of Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
Before we can provide leading care for your pet, we need to get to know you a little better! To do so, we ask that you please complete our New Client Form. This form is conveniently available online, so you can print and complete it at home! You can then bring it with you to your pet’s first visit or fax it to us at 561-627-8611. You also have the option of filling out the form when you arrive to your pet’s first visit, but we ask that you arrive to our office early.
Drs. Tate Posey or Kelley Raver will check your pet nose-to-tail. This gives us an idea of your pet’s general health and allows us to detect potential health concerns. We will also discuss key components of your pet’s wellbeing such as spay/neuter, dental care, parasite prevention, microchips, nutrition, socialization and more. Be sure to bring all medical records with you to your pet’s first visit! We may recommend additional services such as vaccines or diagnostic work, so this information is invaluable.
If you have any questions about our services or would like to schedule your pet’s first visit, please call 561-627-8888.